Leadership Skills Development Programs
Helping your leaders understand their directive clearly and how their personal strengths align with their role, creates a success recipe for productivity and engagement.
What does a leader in any organization really need to succeed? Leaders from around the world say this about what they want to do their jobs:
- Clear expectations
- Understanding the corporate culture & your role in it
- Knowing what the boss cares about most
- Knowing how you will work together with the boss, i.e. how involved he/she will be in your work?
- What is your boss’s communication preferences & frequency?
- Negotiation for key resources to accomplish the job
Integra’s Leadership Development initiatives lead to…
- Increased awareness of each leaders’ style and strengths
- Insight into personal values and related behaviors
- Targeted competency development
- A robust talent pool
- Productive work relationships and teams
- Strong business results
Integra uses an integrated approach with coaching and training, because we know that leadership success depends on enhanced knowledge and skills, but also personal awareness and action.
Old habits die hard. That’s why all of our training programs include a coaching element. We know that a supportive approach by working with the leader on real workplace situations over a period of time results in sustainable transformation.